Coming from the same product family as the Duet 2 Ethernet, the Duet 2 Maestro is an advanced controller for 3D Printers and CNC Machines. The Duet Maestro is a lower cost alternative with some features sacrificed to meet this price point, it has lower current stepper motor drivers, less expandability and only comes in an ethernet version.
The Duet Maestro has a powerful 32 Bit Processor and runs the super quiet TMC2224 stepper drivers with 1.6A Peak motor current output. Additional features of the Duet 2 Maestro are:
- High speed SD Card.
- Three heater channels (2 extruders and 1 heated bed).
- Setup, update and configure through the web interface.
- All common 3D Printer geometries are supported.
- Expandable up to 4 extruders.
- Support for PanelDue.
- Support for a 12864 display.
- Molex compatible plugs, crimps, and spades. (USB Cable not provided).