The Mafell FM 1000 is a “best in class” milling motor. Developed and manufactured in Germany, the high-quality standard allows it to achieve a runout of 0.01mm or less.
The reason for this low runout lies in the fact that the Mafell FM 1000 armature and spindle are manufactured from a single piece of metal, then balanced. This design also allows it to be one of the quietest spindles around, with a noise level less than 71dB (A).
Each FM 1000 is tested under lab conditions and then ‘broken in’ to maximise its service life. The Mafell FM 1000 is equipped with manual speed adjustment, soft start, and overload protection, and with a 43mm clamping diameter, it is the perfect companion to the Original WorkBee Z1+.
- Nominal Input Power: 1000W
- Nominal Speed (No Load): 4000 – 25000rpm
- Clamping Collar / Chuck: 43mm / 8mm
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 254 x 79 x 73mm
- Noise Level: 71dB (A)
- Weight: 1.65kg
- 1-Year Warranty
WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING
- Mafell FM 1000 Milling Motor with 4m Power Cable
- 1/4″ Collet
- 1/8″ Collet
- Collet Nut
- Router Mount or Router Clamp (Dust Shoe adaptors included)
- Instruction Manual
- 8mm Collet (EU Version Only)