The Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC is the latest generation controller from Duet3D. The Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC is the core of a range of Duet 3 products for controlling 3D Printers, CNC Machines and Laser Cutters. Aiming high, the Duet 3 should allows maximum flexibility through the use of expansion boards, tool boards and custom modules. The Duet 3 runs the latest advanced firmware, RepRapFirmware 3 and custom DuetSoftwareFramework running on a single board computer.
The main features of the Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC are:
- 32 Bit ARM Cortex M7 300MHz Processor
- High-speed bus to a single board computer such as Raspberry Pi.
- 6 High Capacity Trinamic 5160 Stepper Motor Drivers. 4.45A RMS Current running at 6.3A peak. Full firmware control including 256 Microstepping, StallGuard 2, and StealthChop 2.
- 2 CAN-FD Buses that support Duet 3 Expansion Boards.
- 10 PWM Outputs, 1 x Heated Bed, 3 x Extruders and 6 Fans
- 4 Thermistor / PT1000 inputs. Support for PT100 and Thermocouples through daughterboards
- 9 Input/Outputs for endstops, probes etc