For help with an Existing Order received or paid for, please check out the FAQs below. If you cannot find the answer you need, get in touch using the Contact Form.
Live Chat is also available during our operating hours.
On your Order Confirmation email you will have received the estimated dispatch date for your WorkBee. We aim to dispatch all WorkBees by this given date.
If you contact us around two weeks before your estimated dispatch date, we should be able to provide further updates if necessary.
Please check the online tracking for your parcel at the courier tracking website.
Please check the estimated delivery timescales on our Delivery Information page.
If there have been any delays this will be updated on the tracking information.
If it has passed the delivery timescales stated on our website and you still have not received your order, please contact us.
Please note we must follow courier rules with regards to declaring a parcel as lost. We may need to allow time to investigate with couriers before any resends can be arranged.
Orders can be amended where possible. If you wish to amend your order please contact as soon as possible via Live Chat.
As we operate a same day dispatch on most orders, sometimes amendments cannot be actioned if the order has already been completed.
Orders can be cancelled where possible. If you wish to cancel your order please contact as soon as possible via Live Chat.
As we operate a same day dispatch on most orders, sometimes cancellations cannot be actioned if the order has already been completed.
- Check the shipping address on your order confirmation is correct.
- Check if a family member/colleague/post-room has signed for the parcel at your address.
- Check if the parcel has been left with a neighbour.
- Check around your property as the parcel may have been left in a safe place.
- Check if a calling card has been left. If you were not at home to accept delivery, the courier should leave a card with their contact details and you can arrange the redelivery yourself.
If you still cannot locate the parcel, please contact us to investigate this further with the courier.
Please get in touch to discuss any order issues. Someone will get back to you to resolve this as soon as we can.
Any claims of shortage need to be made within 7 days of receipt of the order.