RAMPS 1.4 (RepRap Arduino Mega Pololu Shield) is the most popular 3D printer controller used today. Interfacing with an Arduino MEGA2560, it expands the Arduino platform to provide all the necessary features for a 3D Printer. Additional expansion boards can be added on top of the RAMPS 1.4 boad to further increase its 3D Printer functionality, these include SD card readers, LCD adaptors & fan extenders.
Our premium RAMPS 1.4 controller is manufactured in Europe using high quality branded components. Toshiba TK72E12N1, S1X MOSFET’s are used for extruder and heated bed outputs, these provide superb 120V 178A peak performance while staying incredibly cool.
- Interfaces with Arduino MEGA2560.
- Room for additional expansion boards.
- Up to 5 independent stepper motor driver outputs, 3 Axis + 2 Extruders, with dual motor driven Z-Axis.
- Compatible with Pololu A4988 and DRV8825 stepper drivers and others.
- 6 Limit switch inputs.
- 3 Thermistor inputs.
- 3 PWM MOSFET’s outputs, 2 x 5A resettable fused (Extruder’s or Fans), 1 x 11A resettable fused (Heated Bed).
- I2C and SPI outputs
- LCD Screen can be connected.
- Additional connections available for servos, fans extenders etc.
- Fully tested after assembly.