Ooznest manufacture and supply Extrusions System, 3D Printing and CNC Machining products so people can turn their ideas into realities, with a commitment to providing an efficient personable service to exceed customer expectations.
We are a small team that is currently expanding so we are looking for some awesome Production Operatives who want to support and help us grow the business.
We are looking for people who can be trained in various manufacturing skills and we have opportunities available in the different areas of our production team:
¤ Manufacturing Assembly Line
¤ Manufacturing Machine Operation
¤ Picking, Packing and Dispatch
You will be a key part of our busy Production team ensuring processes run efficiently and all tasks are completed to the highest standards for our customers.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can join our growing team and family atmosphere, bringing with them a proactive, flexible and hands-on approach to demonstrate their existing skills and build new skills as they learn and grow in the team.
What are looking for in our Production Operative?
- You will have excellent attention to detail – to ensure a high quality standards of production.
- You will be very organised – to ensure production deadlines are always met.
- You will work with a very high level of accuracy and precision – to maintain high production output with little waste.
- You will be a great communicator – to coordinate with the small team to get the best output and solve problems.
- You will be awesome at teamwork – to be a positive, keen team-player, collaborating and getting stuck into any tasks when required.
- You will have a methodical approach – to understand and follow the specifications and instructions of a task when reading the work instruction sheets.
- You will have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed – to achieve goals and high quality work.
- You will have great timekeeping and attendance – to be relied upon by your team and our customers.
- You will understand and respect health and safety – to ensure a safe working environment for you and your team.
- You will always have a willingness to learn and improve – to fit with a growing company where things are always moving on and up.
- You will have great manual dexterity – to use machinery and hand tools and to handle small components.
- You may ideally have some previous experience in production/ manufacturing – to bring some existing skills to the role.
Benefits of working with Ooznest are:
- Holidays: 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Christmas Shutdown: 3 days paid
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
- Most importantly we offer a fun and family team atmosphere working environment where you really feel a valued part of the team.
So if this role excites you then please apply today.
Click to apply on Indeed.
Production Assembly Operative
Production Operative – Cutting Machines