Openbuilds BlackBox CNC Interface allows you to Jog, Home, Zero, Load and Run jobs from a handheld device. No computer is required with the Openbuilds Interface and it is designed to plug and play with the Openbuilds BlackBox Controller. It can also be used with any GRBL 1.1 Controller that has RX/TX/GND/5V Pins (May require your own cable).
- Tactile Haptic and Audible Feedback
- Homing, Jogging, Probing, Zeroing and
- Running commands
- USB Thumb Drive Input
- Capacitive Touch Switches
- Plug & Play with Openbuilds BlackBox
- 240Mhz 32-bit Xtensa Dual-Core Microprocessor
- 520Kb SRAM & 4Mb Flash
- 802.11 b/g/n Wifi (Firmware upgrades)
- Bluetooth v4.2 and BLE
- High Contrast Color TFT LCD display
- LED-Backlit Capacitive Touch Buttons
- Beeper & Vibration Motor.
- USB-C Connectivity.
- Grbl 1.1f and newer Support.
- FAT32 Flash Drive Support.
- RoHS and CE Certified.
What You Will Be Getting
- Openbuilds BlackBox / GRBL CNC Interface
- Surge Suppressor Board
- 2.5m Connection Cable
- USB Drive
- USB-C Cable