The Aluminium PCB Heated Bed MK2B is ideal if you want to achieve zero warp while printing with your RepRap 3D Printer, the MK2B comes with a 214mm x 214mm build area so there is plenty of room to print your creations.
The Aluminium PCB allows printing directly on to the heated bed possible without the need for an additional surface.
New Features in the MK2B include:
- Three point mounting system allowing for easy bed levelling compared to a 4 point system. to achieve best results first level the side with 2 holes and fix in place then level the side with 1 hole. Once level it is recommended that a glass sheet is used on top to provide a perfectly level and flat surface, see Josef Prusa’s website instructions: www.josefprusa.cz/pcb-heatbed-final-mounting-and-wiring-solution
- Larger solder area to connect the current-carrying wire, and bigger holes for better cable management. Ensure to use proper strain relief so the cable doesn’t flex the solder joint over time.
WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING
- 1 x Aluminium PCB Heated Bed MK2B
- Pre-soldered in the 12V Configuration with 60cm leads*
- Pre-attached 100k EPCOS thermistor with 100cm lead and 0.1″ terminal connector.
*It could be un-soldered and re-soldered for a 24V Configuration.