Amana Tool Spiral Finishers have 3 keen edges with a gentle helix. This combination makes a stiff tool that reduces part movement, deflection, burring and will leave a smooth finish. These Amana Tool Spiral Finishers work on Plastic and Wood, and will take any edge finishing to the next level of perfection.
Amana Tool end mills only use the highest quality sub-micron grain carbide. The manufacturing process of Amana endmills takes advantage of an edge processing system which gives the endmill a mirror finish with a razor-sharp cutting edge. This process will result in clean cuts, minimal chip re-welding, excellent cut finish, and most importantly longer tool life.
Use this End Mill to cut
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Composite Plastic
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- High-Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
- Precision Board
- Sign Foam
- Solid Surface
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard ‘R’) High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)