Cutting Plastic on your CNC Machine requires a specialist type of end mill to get the best possible quality, speed and accuracy of your project. Amana Tool Plastic End Mills allow you to achieve precision and quality for any plastic carving and machining process.
Single flute end mills are more suitable for cutting soft plastic, and two flute end mills are more suitable for cutting hard plastics.
Amana tools end mills only use the highest quality sub-micron grain carbide. The manufacturing process of Amana endmills takes advantage of an edge processing system which gives the endmill a mirror finish with a razor-sharp cutting edge. This process will result in clean cuts, minimal chip re-welding, excellent cut finish, and most importantly longer tool life.
These Plastic cutting endmills from Amana Tool have productivity in mind. The Amana Tool endmills provide a much harder cutting edge over standard carbide, increasing tool life.
Use this End Mill to cut
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Corrugated Polypropylene
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Foam Board
- Gator Board
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Mechanical/Engineered Plastics
- Nitrite Rubber
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
- Sign Foam
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard ‘R’) High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene (SIS)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
*A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft, super flexible PVC.