Amana Tool Plastic Ball End end mills are specially designed for 3D Machining in a range of materials. Due to the unique geometry, they will eliminate tool marks commonly seen when contouring plastic. Amana Tool’s Plastic Ball End end mills are perfect all 3D Applications, such as sign making, jewellery, and model makers.
Amana tools end mills only use the highest quality sub-micron grain carbide. The manufacturing process of Amana endmills takes advantage of an edge processing system which gives the endmill a mirror finish with a razor-sharp cutting edge. This process will result in clean cuts, minimal chip re-welding, excellent cut finish, and most importantly longer tool life.
Use this End Mill to cut
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- High-Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Non-Ferrous Materials
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
- Sign Foam
- Solid Surface
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard ‘R’) High-Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)