Cutting Plastic on your CNC Machine requires a specialist type of end mill to get the best possible quality, speed and accuracy of your project. Amana Tool Plastic End Mills allow you to achieve precision and quality for any foam carving and machining process.
Amana tools end mills only use the highest quality sub-micron grain carbide. The manufacturing process of Amana endmills takes advantage of an edge processing system which gives the endmill a mirror finish with a razor-sharp cutting edge. This process will result in clean cuts, minimal chip re-welding, excellent cut finish, and most importantly longer tool life.
These Plastic cutting endmills from Amana Tool have productivity in mind. The Amana Tool endmills provide a much harder cutting edge over standard carbide, increasing tool life.
Use this End Mill to cut
- Acetal and Nylon
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Coroplast® *
- Corrugated Plastics such as Correx Boards and Polypropylene
- Extruded Acrylic
- Foam Board
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Sign Foam
- Sintra PVC
- Gatorfoam® **
- Hard Plastic
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- High Density Urethane (HDU Board)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) for digital printing
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- King ColorCore® ***
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard ‘R’) High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- Mechanical / Engineered Plastics
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polycarbonate (Lexan™)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Solid Surfaces
- Trespa® Meteon®****
ATTENTION! 51415-K reduce RPM & Feed Rates (IPM) by 30-50% to prevent tool breakage due to extremely small diameter (D). These bits are high finish (not mirror finish due to small diameter).
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
Maximum RPM: 35,000