Amana Tool Tapered Square End end mills are specially designed for 3D Machining in a range of materials. The high shear tips cut contours with reduced stepping. Amana Tool’s Tapered endmills are perfect all 3D Applications, such as sign making, jewellery, and model makers.
Tapered Square End end mills are perfect for 3D Roughing, then follow up with an Amana Tool Tapered Ball End for the final finish.
Amana tools end mills only use the highest quality sub-micron grain carbide. The manufacturing process of Amana endmills takes advantage of an edge processing system which gives the endmill a mirror finish with a razor-sharp cutting edge. This process will result in clean cuts, minimal chip re-welding, excellent cut finish, and most importantly longer tool life.
ZrN Coated endmills from Amana Tool have productivity in mind. By preventing the build-up of material in the flutes and having a much harder cutting edge over standard carbide, these ZrN Coated endmills provide a better cut and have an extended tool life.
Use this End Mill to cut
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Acrylic Stone
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Foam (EVA)
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)**
- Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS)
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS)
- Fibreglass PCB Board
- Foam Board
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- High-Density Urethane (HDU)
- 20lbs High-Density Urethane
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Phenolic Composites
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethene Foam***
- Polyurethane Foam
- PVC Foam Board
- Sign Board
- Sign Foam
- Tooling Board
- XPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) Foam