Cutting Acrylic on your CNC Machine requires a specialist type of end mill to get the best possible quality, speed and accuracy of your project. Amana Tool Acrylic End Mills allow you to achieve precision and quality for any Acrylic carving and machining process.
Amana Tool end mills only use the highest quality sub-micron grain carbide. The manufacturing process of Amana endmills takes advantage of an edge processing system which gives the endmill a mirror finish with a razor-sharp cutting edge. This process will result in clean cuts, minimal chip re-welding, excellent cut finish, and most importantly longer tool life.
These Acrylic cutting endmills from Amana Tool have productivity in mind. The Amana Tool endmills provide a much harder cutting edge over standard carbide, increasing tool life.
Use this End Mill to cut
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High-Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
- Sign Foam
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard ‘R’) High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
*A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft, super flexible PVC.