German Engineered, LAYBRICK is an alternative 3D Printing material to print sandstone like objects that look and feel like real sandstone. Manufactured from natural super fine milled chalk and harmless co-polyesters, printed objects can be coloured and grinded. This material is very good for printing architectural models and landscapes, with smooth and rough surfaces depending on temperature.
- Near zero warp
- Rough and smooth surfaces
- No heated bed
- Can be coloured and grinded
- Doesn't feel like plastic
- Temperature range 165°C (Smooth) – 210°C (Rough)
How To Print
- Use M227 code: f.e S 30000 P 10000
- Print layer-thickness from 0.1mm to 0.5mm
- Object max fill 25%
- Fan needs to be on
- Print in a room at roughly 20°C or more so filament is more bendable
- Wait 2-4 hours after printing for object to harden
- The finished object is temperature stable to 70°C
What You Will Be Getting
Your purchase of our LAYBRICK will come in a 250g coil*, this will be box packed inside a polythene grip seal bag with a packet of desiccant.
*A spool for LAYBRICK which you can print yourself if you wish can be found here: www.thingiverse.com/thing:39564
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Copyright © Ooznest Ltd 2017 - All Rights Reserved