The Arduino CNC Shield is the most popular low cost solution to control a CNC Machine. Interfacing with an Arduino Uno, it expands the Arduino platform to provide all the necessary features for a CNC Machine: 4 Driver Outputs, Endstop Pins, Spindle Pins & Emergency Pins.
This CNC Shield is manufactured in Europe using high quality branded components and designed using KiCad. All the design files are available online, they can be learnt from, tweaked and improved. The board is Plug & Play 100% Compatible with GRBL Firmware.
If you want to build a CNC Machine that will be incredibly reliable and can run for hours on ends, then our premium Arduino CNC shield is a good option for you.
- Interfaces with Arduino Uno.
- 4 stepper motor driver outputs, 3 Axis + 1 Slave.
- Compatible with Pololu A4988 and DRV8825 stepper drivers and others.
- 6 Limit switch inputs.
- I2C and UART outputs.
- Additional connections available for Spindle Control, Stop/Start & Emergency Buttons.
- Fully tested after assembly.