The Bulldog Extruder is an open source universal all metal direct drive extruder suitable for most RepRap & DIY 3D Printers. The Bulldog Extruder is an extremely reliable extruder and will insure you spend more time printing and less timing cleaning.
The Bulldog Lite is only suitable for 1.75mm filament and is only recommended as a direct driver extruder.
We also stock the BullDog XL Extruder which can be used for 1.75mm & 3.00mm Filament and in a bowden setup.
- Full Metal, Assembled & Tested
- Compatible with most groovemount hotends including J-Head, E3D, Merlin, Magma, & PrusA
- Integrated Fan in extruder mount
- Quick & Easy filament change
- Symmetric Design, Motor can be mounted on left or right side.
- Additional 6mm Inner Screw Thread
WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING
- Bulldog Lite Extruder
- Bulldog mount + Integrated 12V Fan
- Push Fittings
- 1m 1.75mm PTFE Tubing
- Key Allen Key Set
- Extruder Cleaning Kit