RUMBA (R.eprap U.niversal M.ega B.oard with A.llegro Driver) is an all in one electronics solution designed for 3D Printers, ideal for single, double, or triple extruder setups. It has an integrated Atmega2560, 6 Motor Outputs, and supports from 12V to 35V.
- Compact size: 135mm x 75mm.
- Fully integrated all in one solution.
- Arduino 2560-R3 compatible (Works with Sprinter, Repetier, Marlin out of the box).
- ATmega16U2 (with enhanced firmware) for high speed USB serial connection (up to 2MBit).
- Universal Power: Supports 12V – 35V.
- Up 6 Motors (Triple Extruder or Double Z axis and Double Extruder) With Screw or Pin terminals for easy motor connection.
- Compatible with Pololu A4988 and DRV8825 stepper drivers and others.
- LCD Screen can be connected.
- 5 Thermistor Connections.
- 6 Endstop Connections.
Use the drop down options above to build your perfect RUMBA Stack for your 3D printer. These options are explained below.
- Stepper Drivers: Either A4988 or DRV8825 Stepper Drivers. A4988 are sufficent for NEMA17 stepper motors, and DRV8825 for NEMA23 stepper motors. Heatsinks with adhesive pads are included.
- No. Stepper Drivers: 4 stepper motor drivers are needed for a 3 axis machine with 1 extruder. 5 drivers are needed for a dual extruder setup, and 6 for three extruders.
A revolution is coming… one where our 2D thoughts are turned into 3D realities and where you have full control of your creative experiments, with a little help from an online expert community that loves to share what we do. Ooznest is a proud cog in that machine - supplying the 3D printing community with what they need to grow and thrive.