RAMPS 1.4 (RepRap Arduino Mega Pololu Shield) is the most popular 3D printer controller used today. Interfacing with an Arduino MEGA2560, it expands the Arduino platform to provide all the necessary features for a 3D Printer. Additional expansion boards can be added on top of the RAMPS 1.4 boad to further increase its 3D Printer functionality, these include SD card readers, LCD adaptors & fan extenders.
Our premium RAMPS 1.4 controller is manufactured in Europe using high quality branded components. Toshiba TK72E12N1, S1X MOSFET's are used for extruder and heated bed outputs, these provide superb 120V 178A peak performance while staying incredibly cool.
Original Molex connectors are used throughout the RAMPS 1.4 board, and will not burn out during usage. In addition protective diodes are installed on the controller board to prevent energy stored in the heated bed or hotends coming back and damaging the MOSFET's.
If you want to build a 3D printer that will be incredibly reliable and can print for hours on ends, then our premium RAMPS 1.4 Controller is the only option for you.
- Interfaces with Arduino MEGA2560.
- Room for additional expansion boards.
- Up to 5 independent stepper motor driver outputs, 3 Axis + 2 Extruders, with dual motor driven Z-Axis.
- Compatible with Pololu A4988 and DRV8825 stepper drivers and others.
- 6 Limit switch inputs.
- 3 Thermistor inputs.
- 3 PWM MOSFET's outputs, 2 x 5A resettable fused (Extruder's or Fans), 1 x 11A resettable fused (Heated Bed).
- I2C and SPI outputs
- LCD Screen can be connected.
- Additional connections available for servos, fans extenders etc.
- Fully tested after assembly.
Use the drop down options above to build your perfect RAMPS 1.4 Stack for your 3D printer. These options are explained below.
- Arduino: Option of an Arduino MEGA2560 or Taurino Power. The Taurino Power should be chosen if you plan to power your printer with a voltage higher than 12V.
- Stepper Drivers: Either A4988 or DRV8825 Stepper Drivers. A4988 are sufficent for NEMA17 stepper motors, and DRV8825 for NEMA23 stepper motors. Heatsinks with adhesive pads are included.
- No. Stepper Drivers: 4 stepper motor drivers are needed for a 3 axis machine with 1 extruder. 5 drivers are needed for a dual extruder setup.
A revolution is coming… one where our 2D thoughts are turned into 3D realities and where you have full control of your creative experiments, with a little help from an online expert community that loves to share what we do. Ooznest is a proud cog in that machine - supplying the 3D printing community with what they need to grow and thrive.