The E3D Ultimaker Extrusion Upgrade Kit transforms your Ultimaker 2 3D Printer into a 3D Printing beast. The Ultimaker upgrade kit allows you full access to the E3D ecosystem of high performance 3D Printing parts.
Compatible with the Ultimaker 2, 2+, 2 Extended, 2 Extended +, the E3D Upgrade kit comes with an assembled E3D v6 Hotend, Titan Extruder, Nozzle Fun Pack, and all the other parts you will need to transform your ultimaker.
Upgrading the Ultimaker to the v6 hotend, enables the ability to print with a whole range of nozzles, sizes, materials, and speeds. The powerful titan extruder ensures accurate extrusions, with grip never seen before. The nozzle fun pack gets you on the modular path, with nozzle sizes ranging from 0.25 to 0.8mm, with a 0.4mm nozzle pre-assembled on the E3D v6 Hotend.
This Ultimaker upgrade kit is recommended for intermediate to advanced users that are comfortable modding the hardware and firmware of their 3D Printer.
What You Will Be Getting
- 1 x v6 HotEnd (3mm Bowden - 24V - PT100 Cartridge Sensor), Assembled and tightened
- 1 x 3mm Brass Nozzle Fun Pack, includes 6 nozzles (0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm)
- 1 x Titan Extruder kit with 3mm Bowden adaptor
- 1 x Assembled wiring loom
- 1 x Bowden tube
- Sample of spoolWorks Edge filament for 3D printing
- Printed X-carriage parts, including part cooling fan ducts
A revolution is coming… one where our 2D thoughts are turned into 3D realities and where you have full control of your creative experiments, with a little help from an online expert community that loves to share what we do. Ooznest is a proud cog in that machine - supplying the 3D printing community with what they need to grow and thrive.