The CNC xPro V2 Controller is a complete multi axis GRBL Controller. It is a specifically designed CNC Controller for applications that require precise motion control. The CNC xPro V2 is equipped with 4 embedded DRV8825 Stepper motor drivers capable of driving 4 small or large motors, this allows for a dual motor configuration on the X, Y or Z Axis. The latest version of GRBL is pre-flashed onto the CNC Controller, you only have to simply wire up your machine to get it working!
- Integrated Motion Control, using the Atmel ATMega328 running at 16Mhz
- 4 Embedded DRV8825 Stepper Drivers with improved thermal management, capable of supplying 2.5A. Up to 1/32 micro stepping.
- 4th Driver can clone either the X,Y or Z Axis, or be used independently.
- 3 Mechanical Endstop inputs.
- Screw terminals or Terminal headers
- Power supplied from either an ATX PSU or 12-24V Power Supply
- 12V & 5V outputs for power accessories.
- Latest GRBL Pre-flashed
- G-Code From either the USB Port or Wireless (Xbee, WiFly, or RN42)
The CNC xPro controller comes pre-flashed with GRBL and interprets G-Code Commands. To send G-Code we recommended using either Universal G-Code Sender or Chilipeppr. Chilipeppr is especially good when combined with a Raspberry Pi running a JSON Server for wireless operation!
Please note that the CNC xPro is not compatible with Mach3
WARNING: GRBL Controller from www.zapmaker.org, has in some instances bricked the CNC xPro V2. So please avoid using this G-Code sender.
If you have any problems you can either contact us, or get help from the Openbuilds community, which have a thread dedicated to the CNC xPro. This can be found here: www.openbuilds.com/builds/cnc-xpro-driver
A revolution is coming… one where our 2D thoughts are turned into 3D realities and where you have full control of your creative experiments, with a little help from an online expert community that loves to share what we do. Ooznest is a proud cog in that machine - supplying the 3D printing community with what they need to grow and thrive.