The Aluminium PCB Heated Bed MK2B is ideal if you are you using a 12V or 24V system and want to achieve zero warp while printing with your RepRap 3D Printer, the MK2B comes with a 214mm x 214mm build area so there is plenty of room to print your creations.
The Aluminium PCB allows printing directly on to the heated bed possible without the need for an additional surface
New Features in the MK2B include:
- Three point mounting system allowing for easy bed levelling compared to a 4 point system. to achieve best results first level the side with 2 holes and fix in place then level the side with 1 hole. Once level its is recommended that a glass sheet is used on top to provide a perfectly level and flat surface, see Josef Prusa's website instructions: www.josefprusa.cz/pcb-heatbed-final-mounting-and-wiring-solution
- Larger solder area to connect the current carrying wire, and bigger wholes for better cable management. Ensure the current carrying cable is thick enough to carry 10A and It is recommended to use proper strain relief so the cable doesn't flex the joint over time.
To use this heated bed on a 12V System, so it is the same as a MK2A Heated bed, a wire needs to be soldered connecting pins 2 & 3
What You Will Be Getting
- 1 x Aluminium PCB Heated Bed MK2B
- 2 x LED and 1 x Resistor (all pre-soldered)
- 1 x 100K ohm EPCOS B57560G104F NTC Thermistor (not soldered)
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Copyright © Ooznest Ltd 2018 - All Rights Reserved