RAMPS 1.4 (RepRap Arduino Mega Pololu Shield) is the most popular 3D printer controller used today. Interfacing with an Arduino MEGA2560, it expands the Arduino platform to provide all the necessary features for a 3D Printer. Additional expansion boards can be added on top of the RAMPS 1.4 to further increase its functionality, these include SD card readers, LCD adaptors & fan extenders.
Our standard RAMPS 1.4 offers excellent value money, and will still get the job done without any issues. Priced much lower than our premium option, it won't break the bank if you damage it, a perfect choice for newcomers to the world of building 3D Printers.
- Interfaces with Arduino MEGA2560.
- Room for additional expansion boards.
- Up to 5 independent stepper motor driver outputs, 3 Axis + 2 Extruders, with dual motor driven Z-Axis.
- Compatible with Pololu A4988 and DRV8825 stepper drivers and others.
- 6 Limit switch inputs.
- 3 Thermistor inputs.
- 3 PWM MOSFET's outputs, 2 x 5A resettable fused (Extruder's or Fans), 1 x 11A resettable fused (Heated Bed).
- I2C and SPI outputs
- LCD Screen can be connected.
- Additional connections available for servos, fans extenders etc.
- Fully tested after assembly.
Use the drop down options above to build your perfect RAMPS 1.4 Stack for your 3D printer. These options are explained below.
- Arduino: Option of an Arduino MEGA2560 or Taurino Power. The Taurino Power should be chosen if you plan to power your printer with a voltage higher than 12V.
- Stepper Drivers: Either A4988 or DRV8825 Stepper Drivers. A4988 are sufficent for NEMA17 stepper motors, and DRV8825 for NEMA23 stepper motors. Heatsinks with adhesive pads are included.
- No. Stepper Drivers: 4 stepper motor drivers are needed for a 3 axis machine with 1 extruder. 5 drivers are needed for a dual extruder setup.
A revolution is coming… one where our 2D thoughts are turned into 3D realities and where you have full control of your creative experiments, with a little help from an online expert community that loves to share what we do. Ooznest is a proud cog in that machine - supplying the 3D printing community with what they need to grow and thrive.