From the 25th - 28th September, some of the Ooznest team are at the TCT Show 2017. Due to this there will be some delays in answering phoncalls and emails. During this period the best way to contact us would be by email. However we promise to get around to everything, it just may take longer than usual. Thanks Ryan Lock - Ooznest.
- Interfaces with Arduino Uno.
- 4 stepper motor driver outputs, 3 Axis + 1 Slave.
- Compatible with Pololu A4988 and DRV8825 stepper drivers and others.
- 6 Limit switch inputs.
- I2C and UART outputs.
- Additional connections available for Spindle Control, Stop/Start & Emergency Buttons.
- Fully tested after assembly.
Use the drop down options above to build your perfect CNC Shield Stack for your CNC Machine.
- Arduino: Option of an Arduino Uno.
- Stepper Drivers: Either A4988 or DRV8825 Stepper Drivers. A4988 are sufficent for NEMA17 stepper motors, and DRV8825 for NEMA23 stepper motors. Heatsinks with adhesive pads are included.
- No. Stepper Drivers: At least 3 stepper motor drivers are needed for a 3 axis machine, 4 if you have a dual drive axis.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Copyright © Ooznest Ltd 2017 - All Rights Reserved