- Interfaces with Arduino Uno.
- 4 stepper motor driver outputs, 3 Axis + 1 Slave.
- Compatible with Pololu A4988 and DRV8825 stepper drivers and others.
- 6 Limit switch inputs.
- I2C and UART outputs.
- Additional connections available for Spindle Control, Stop/Start & Emergency Buttons.
- Fully tested after assembly.
Use the drop down options above to build your perfect CNC Shield Stack for your CNC Machine.
- Arduino: Option of an Arduino Uno.
- Stepper Drivers: Either A4988 or DRV8825 Stepper Drivers. A4988 are sufficent for NEMA17 stepper motors, and DRV8825 for NEMA23 stepper motors. Heatsinks with adhesive pads are included.
- No. Stepper Drivers: At least 3 stepper motor drivers are needed for a 3 axis machine, 4 if you have a dual drive axis.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Copyright © Ooznest Ltd 2018 - All Rights Reserved